BARLEY GRASS BIO
It is called a cornucopia of vitality, green milk, green blood. The oldest and most important food product, powdered from young, week-old leaves, not genetically modified, derived from organic farming, without the addition of chemicals. It contains almost all the vitamins that are necessary to support the biochemical processes (except for vitamin D, which the body produces with the participation of sunlight).
Young green blades are rich in chlorophyll, vitamins C, E, K, folic acid and proteins. It is a rich source of provitamin A, known as beta-carotene, iron and other important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, sodium.
Blades of barley contain all the essential amino acids and a large amount of easily assimilable protein. Vitamin B17 is also an important component which is attributed to the selective destruction of cancer cells. Supports the treatment of anemia and disorders of the drive.
- is a powerful antioxidant - thanks to its rare enzymes and compounds with strong antioxidant properties - it destructs free radicals and delays the aging process of the body
- an important supplement for those with a history of cancer diseases
- supports the de-acidification and maintenance of acid-base balance of the body - is an essential component of any diet
- neutralizes carcinogens
- reduces migraine headaches
- a perfect supplement to counteract anemia
- has a unique inhibitory effect and reduces inflammatory conditions (it demonstrated effective treatment for back pain, arthritis, sciatica, and other)
- prevents atherosclerosis and hypertension
- strengthens the immune system during fatigue and excessive stress
- important in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- due to the large amounts of mucopolysaccharides (MPS) reinforces all tissues, including the heart and blood vessels