DAMIANA - dried leaf - 1000g (1kg)
The name of the plant comes from the medieval apothecary St. Damian. It is a shrub native to South and Central America and the Caribbean.
In the Mexican folk medicine it is used as an aphrodisiac.
- it stimulates the production of sex hormones, enhances libido
- used in the treatment of female infertility, impotence and premature ejaculation
- it is applied in sexual frigidity caused by menopause
- regulates the activity of hormones and stimulates the urogenital system
- used in states of nervous exhaustion - anxiety, depression
- Improves digestion and mood
- a very important way to reduce the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- causes less severe menstruation
- used as an anti-stress factor - it calms the nerves
- lowers blood sugar