JOB'S TEARS (ADLAY MILLET) - grains - 1000g (1kg)
A plant species from the Poaceae family; one-year grass from southern Asia. Cultivated as decorative for large kernels about 4-8 mm long and about 3-6 mm wide with a deep longitudinal groove, of which corals and rosaries are made; In Central European climatic conditions grown under glass or in containers; for the release of seeds requires a long and hot growing season.
- rich in starch, fats, polyphenolic compounds, vitamins (primarily from group B) and minerals
- source of proteins and amino acids - mainly methionine
- contains cysteine which is involved in the production of glutathione and keratin, positively affecting the condition of hair, nails and skin
- known for thousands of years, today grown in Thailand, China and Japan and eaten similar to groats, ground as flour
- in the cuisine appreciated due to the content of nutrients, which are attributed anti-inflammatory, antiallergic and antidepressant effects, increasing physical performance, cleansing the body, improving the condition of hair, skin - also acne skin - and nails
- as a valuable component of the diet improves the body's resistance, it has a positive effect on the digestive system, especially pancreas and spleen, for people with overweight and an increased risk of atherosclerosis