MANAYUPA - powdered dried herb - 1000g (1kg)
This plant can be found at about 1000, but mainly at the level of 3000 to 4000 m above sea level in the mountainous provinces of Peru. It has round leaves and extended inflorescence.
The properties attributed to manayupa include:
- Acts as a detoxifying agent - mainly for urinary tract and liver tissue. It is used as a means of cleansing the body of toxins and chemicals and following treatment with synthetic drugs
- Stimulates the kidneys - affects and regulates the excretion of urine and other deposits in the urinary system. It is a diuretic.
- Has beneficial effects in the case of fatigue and nervousness.
- Regulates the liver - is helpful in states of hepatitis and infalmation of the gall bladder
- Has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties
- Accelerates metabolism of fat - useful for weight loss treatment
For best results, use it by itself.