MOTHERWORT - dried herb - 250g
A species of perennial plant belonging to the Lamiaceae family. It occurs throughout almost Europe and Turkey. It reaches a height of 30 -150 cm. Several stems grow from the rhizome. The whole plant is quite heavily hairy and gives off a weak, unpleasant odor.
- contains flavonoids, tannins, glycoprotein, deuterated marrubiine, saponins, alkaloid stachydrine, organic acids, calcium, potassium, silicon and other salts
- has a calming effect, regulating the work of the heart
- used as a weakly diuretic and anti-diarrheal agent
- known as cardiac herb - relieves palpitation and arrhythmia, strengthens the heart muscle, helps with hypertension
- its anti-cramp properties are used for abdominal pain (reduces intestinal spasms), bloating, digestive disorders, diarrhea and painful menstruation