MUNA MUNA - MUÑA MUÑA - dried herb - 50g
Muna muna is a small shrub that grows to a height of 0.3 to 2 meters. It grows in Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Bolivia and north-eastern Argentina. It likes dry positions at an altitude between 2700 and 3400 m above sea level.
It contains a large amount of essential oils and thanks to them the following effects are attributed to this plant:
- Helps in the treatment of respiratory diseases - i.e. asthma, bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, emphysema
- Extract from Muna Muna is used as an antiseptic
- Helps fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Reduces inflammation caused by infection, irritation and allergies. It soothes.
- Increases blood circulation of the skin, which helps supply more nutrients, preventing wrinkles - the skin is healthy and looks good
- Leaves of the plant placed on injured skin has antihemorrage effect
- It contains substances useful in combating HIV and AIDS
Healing parts: leaves and sprouts
Contents: dried herb
Country of origin: Peru
Classification: Minthostachys setosa
HOW TO USE:
|Soak 1 tablespoon of herb in a liter of cold water, then boil for about 5 minutes, let stand for 5 minutes and drain. Drink decoction.|