Chlorella is a microscopic single-celled algae with sizes ranging from 2 to 12 microns. It lives in all water and humid environment: in freshwater, salty water, wet bark and earth. On a larger scale it is raised in special breeding ponds.
Chlorella are rich in more than 70 substances with a high biological importance for the human body.
Chlorella contains UNIQUE substances that make it a UNIQUE diet supplement.
- Prebiotic (Chlorella Growth Factor - CGF), which stimulates the production of macrophages, which are responsible for the absorption and destruction of harmful substances in the body
- Sporopollein - binder of heavy metals and toxins
- Chlorellin - mild selective antibiotic
- Chlorophyll - Chlorella is one of the richest known sources of chlorophyll
and important for the body :
- Essential amino acids
- Saturated and unsaturated fatty acids
- Vitamins - especially large amounts of vitamin B12
- Minerals and trace elements
Regular intake of chlorella helps significantly to:
- Cleanse the body of toxins
- Reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood
- Improves and supports the functioning of the liver
- Supports the elimination of dioxins
- Supports the immune system - especially valuable in autumn and winter
- Anti-aging properties of the body are attributed to it
- Makes a great addition to the diet for people who eat few vegetables
- Has antioxidant properties