BIRCH - dried leaf - 50g
A species of tree from the birch family. Occurs in the colder regions of Asia and Europe and North Africa (Morocco), it also spreads in other regions and is grown in many countries around the world.
- birch leaf contains flavonoids, saponins, organic acids, resins, catechin tannins, mineral salts, essential oil and triterpene compounds
- it has a diuretic, detoxifying and strengthening effect
- used for kidney stones, for edema on the circulatory background, as a remedy for hair growth, and in folk medicine - for skin whitening and for anti-freckles
- helpful in the treatment of chronic diseases of the urinary tract, kidney failure
- supports treatment of rheumatism and psoriasis