GOJI - dried berries - 100g
Goji is a small, red berry growing in China, Tibet and Mongolia.
The fruits are small oblong berries with a length of about 2 cm and are considered the healthiest food in the world because of the abundance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, 19 different amino acids, including eight essential amino acids (which are found only in foods and are not produced by the human body) and 21 trace elements - including zinc, iron, copper, calcium, manganese, nickel, chromium, magnesium, natrium, kalium, cobalt, selenium, cadmium, phosphorus, germanium (the last one has anti-tumor effects). Goji berries are rich in iron and also contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B6 and vitamin E.
They are the richest source of carotinoids of all foods available in the world and one of the highest antioxidant content, including linoleic acid, Omega-6, beta-sisterol and polysaccharides.
The richness of these components attribute a number of properties that cannot be underestimated:
- Goji are helpful in weight loss - control body fat
- Have anti-inflammatory effect
- Lower cholesterol
- Have a positive effect on cerebral blood circulation and capillary blood vessels
- Increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood
- Strengthen the immune system
- Slow down the aging processes
- The only food known to stimulate the body to produce natural growth hormone
- Help protect your eyes from the attacks of free radicals and repair the damage caused by them
- Improve eyesight, protect the cells of the eye
- Help to control high blood sugar and treatment of diabetes
- Support the cleansing of the liver from toxins and directly affect the functioning of the liver and pancreas
- Stimulate the production of collagen and retain moisture, resulting in young looking skin
- Support any digestive problems
Edible parts: fruit
Contents: dried fruit
Country of origin: China
Classification: Lycium chinense